Wasteless 2nd Newsletter
In December 2023, Wasteless, a pioneering project dedicated to measuring - monitoring and reducing FLW, released its second newsletter. The newsletter featured various elements, including a survey about the Knowledge Sharing Platform , updates on the Community of Practice, highlights from past events, and announcements for upcoming events. Notably, the newsletter introduced the collaboration between Wasteless and NewFeed project, shedding light on its core objectives and vision.
Wasteless, with its commitment to developing tools and recommendations for measuring and monitoring food loss and waste, recognized the shared values and goals with NewFeed. Collaboration between projects that are closely aligned leads to a collective effort towards a more sustainable future.
Key Points Covered in the Wasteless Newsletter:
- Coordinator's update: project's developments and achievements until M12
- Invited contributions: Reducing Food Loss and Waste
- Community of Practice: an online interactive environment which will foster the exchange of views between experts, debate on the best practices and promote collaboration and networking between all interested actors
- Knowledge Sharing Platform Questionnaire: To find what food actors expect from a KSP
- Networking Introduction of NewFeed: Wasteless dedicated a section to introduce NewFeed, outlining the project's main goals, vision, and collaboration strategy.
- Past Events: Highlights from previous events
- Upcoming Event: a glimpse into an upcoming event, building anticipation for future collaborative initiatives.